Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Gift Card


As a mother, I always tried to give the best thing to my kids. Not like when they are still babies, they are teenagers now. I can not choose clothes, shoes, or accessories for them anymore. They want to buy those things by themselves. And they have their favorite site to buy all things they need online, shop.com. It’s not just their favorite; actually, since they ask me to visit this site, it becomes my favorite, too.


I planned to buy some thing from this site as a birthday gift to my youngest daughter, and I think the Gift Card from Nordstorm will be good for her. By giving her a gift card, they can use it for buying everything they want. I remember when I bought a pink skirt for her. She just put it on her wardrobe and never wore it even once. I don’t want to make the same mistake. Please don’t tell her about this gift card yet, this would be a big surprise for her!

0 comments: