Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mailboxes and Address Plaques for Home Decor

If you want to change your house look become more stylish and elegant, I told you one simple way to do that. Use the mailbox or address plaque. Those simple additional in your home can make a big different in the look of your home.

I did it to my house. After seeking good quality mailboxes here and there, finally I found mailboxandbeyond.com. All you need for home and garden decor is available here. Look at their address plaques collection, they're so stylish. I bought the beautiful Rose Oval address plaque for my home.

You can choose whitehall mailboxes or mailbox posts that suit with your home style. Most of products provided by mailboxandbeyond.com are custom made. And for payment, they accept Visa, Master Card, Discovery and Amex.

0 comments: